Yeah! I know EXACTLY what you mean!  It seems like the only way I can use 
Roxio 5 is if I disable Norton.  I've thrown away several cds!

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these 
things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Angel L Adorno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 7:39 PM
Subject: having trouble copying with Roxio 6.


> hi listers.
> I have Roxio 6 and every time I try to copy a cd I get a message that
> says something like device error, and after this happens the cd gets
> ejected and I can not copy it.
> I have Nero 6 and when I copy with Nero the cd comes out fine.
> when I create a cd with Roxio it comes out fine.
> can any one help me with this problem has any one had this happen before?
> thanks so much for the help.
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to