Hi,

I am trying to listen to a couple of radio stations with Real Alternative,
but when I click on the listen live link I get a save dialogue inwhich the
file to save has a .smil or a .ram extension .  After clicking save I am
returned to the listen live link.  Some real media stations play just fine
with the winamp Tara plugin, but these wouldn't so downloaded the real
alternative, but still no luck.  Is there a certain way I should set up real
alternative or will these simply not work?
Thanks,
Betsy