OK folks, solved my little problem. I just set the player to none, and
looks like that did the trick. All is well.
At 09:29 PM 9/29/2005, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I just now finally got around to downloading iPodder so as to get into this
>Podcast thang, and I already have a question. How do you get this program
>to make iPodder play all mp3 Podcasts in Winamp rather than WMP. So far the
>only file to play using Winamp is the default welcome file. At least WMP
>loads much faster than it used to, but it would be nice to make use of my
>player of choice for listening to Podcasts.
>
>Larry
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]