Hi,

         If you are using the sound card rather than total recorder's
driver, simply change to the what you hear option, or if you don't
have that option, which, I believe only creative labs products do,
try stereo mixer or whatever your sound card has for such an option.

H t H
Rusty
 > At 01:09 PM 9/30/2005, Gerry Mack spake thusly:-
>I can recorcd with Total Recorder off my line-in but when I attempt to
>record an Internet stream I end up with an empty file with no sound.  What
>do I need to change so I can record Internet streams?
>
>Gerry

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com