I use http://www.audioblog.com.  You create an account and upload your
music to audioblog.  It links to your other blog which in my case is
livejournal.com.  When I publish audio to audio blog it creates a link in
live journal so people can read your entry and listen to the audio you have
published.

It costs about $5 a month.  There is another one that is free but you can
only do a phone blog with the free one.
At 01:19 AM 10/1/2005, you wrote:
>The subject line says it all.  How do people attach music to their
>blogs?  I'm an easyjournal user, but surely the principle must be the
>same whatever blog/site you have.  Does one have to be an html expert
>to accomplish this?
>Thanks,
>Brad

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul Oeser
email and MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]  AIM and Skype pauloeser.
Visit my web pages: http://www.oeser.net/blind.htm and
http://www.oeser.net/radio.htm