You can download files from Leo LaPorte going back, I think, to the 
beginning. but, from what I've seen on Ipodder and other podcatching 
clients, it only lists the most recent 14 or 15 items.

Go to:

www.leo.am

to download older audio files from his shows.

~Ann


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Larry Higgins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 7:39 PM
Subject: iPodder downloading question


> Hi Listers,
>
> I've been using the iPodder Podcast catcher for a week now, and have
> what should be an easy question for you. Maybe I should say, this
> really should be easy to figure out, but here goes.
>
> I am trying to download beyond the 14 Podcasts listed from the KFI
> Tech Guy, but I can't seem to get beyond the 14 Podcasts listed. I
> know that there are programs as far back as January, but when I try
> the catchup option, I don't get anywhere. Maybe I just don't have a
> very solid understanding of the concept or something <g>. Anyway, any
> help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Larry
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>
> 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to