Hi Curt.  I have Nero 5.5, but don't have that problem.  It sounds weird!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kurt E. Yount" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:28 PM
Subject: nero problem


>I am trying to copy OTR files I have put on my hard drive.  Nero version
> 5.5 pops out the disk before it verifies the data, takes the disk back in
> and then says drive is empty.  I can't figure out why.  It will sit there
> forever saying drive is empty.  If I pop out the disk again and let it go
> back in it will not fix the problem.  Also, all verifications come up
> bad, and I don't know why.  Any suggestions?  Kurt
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> 



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to