I've found it best simply to forget about the cleanup tab of Ipodder, and to 
do all my maintenance manually, in the folder where the downloaded files are 
stored.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:47 AM
Subject: Ipodder cleanup


> Can anyone suggest a good way to clean up these podcasts?
>
> I would like to just have it get rid of all the items I clear after I 
> listen
> to them, but it does not I have to go through each feed, any suggestions?
> Also there does not seem to be a way to mark a bunch of shows at once to
> have them be deleted.
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> 



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to