hello list:

i have two questions in respect to skype. the first is how do i disable the 5
sexond ring so that when someone calls they don't get the pre recorded message
saying that i am not there? and my second question is how do i get jaws to
announce the person's name when they sign in? i have managed to replace the
sound that is played when someone signs in but that is far as i got. hope
someone can help. stephen

i have windows xp home sp2, jfw 6 and skype 1.4