I did mean option seven, stereo to mono 100 percent, use both channels. At
that point in the process, since you've already muted the right channel,
merging both the left and right channels will not matter, since the right is
silent, and will not add any noise, however slight it would have been when
not muted, to the mix coming out of both speakers.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com