I've patched the output of my computer's sound card into the auxiliary input
of my stereo receiver, so I can listen to online streams and media files
through my stereo system. but, when I do so, the volume level of whatever
comes from my computer is much lower than, for example, my stereo receiver
or CD deck. The output levels from my computer are already set at maximum.
Is there anything else I can do to bring the volume levels from my computer
up closer to those of my stereo components?

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE