From: Dean Martineau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November 2005 12:27 p.m.
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: ifp 999

How unusable is the proprietary software for transferring files? Can a
competent user of the JAWS  cursor or Window-Eyes mouse pointer use it?  If
I get one of these, I would want to transfer the occasional recording to
the computer, not do a lot of transfers, and not use it as a mass storage
or listening device.  If using the proprietary software means I can choose
to make higher-quality recordings, I might want to do so. I assume this
quality improvement also applies to the 799 or 899 though I haven't
researched the matter fully yet.

Dean

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we