Hi.  If you really are leaning toward Sirius, wait for the S50 to be
released sometime soon.
Not sure of the accessibility of the thing, but the word is that it's
supposed to allow you to record up to 50 hours of content.  To me, XM radio
is a much better service, but it's all in what you want.
If you like Major League Baseball, Opie and Anthony and a wide selection of
music and talk, xm is your service. If you like the NFL and more of the
popular tunes, and Howard Stern coming in January, then you want Sirius.