hello friends, perhaps i will get my knuckles wrapped for this by the
administrator, if you would like to hear the sort of thing we blind people
in ireland get up to, visit www.ncbi.ie/focus, i am editor of an audio
magazine here in the republic of ireland, it is the magazine of the national
council of the blind of ireland, i record it here at home, it is produced
every two weeks and goes out to over two thousand blind and vision  impaired
people throughout ireland and parts of europe, it is produced on a c60
cassette and the magazine called "focus" deals with matters concerning
blindness and vision impairment, not only in ireland but in other countries,
just take a look, i compose all the "link"  music, and would like some of
the people on this list to give me feedback, i've been editing the magazine
for seventeen years, and love doing it, i use "sound forge"  for the
editing, anyway, thought i might get some of my friends  on the list to take
a look, regards from ireland, joe.