Hi. I wanted to try mediansoft batch converter for converting video files I 
record on my TV card to wav or mp3 files in batch, as I have a large folder 
of them. How do I get the debuggers off of here? I need to have every last 
trace of anything that looks like a debugger off, as various programs 
complain of a debugger being detected and they close. I don't have visual 
studio or anything like that, and I just uninstalled my antivirus, nod32, to 
no avail. Do they actually expect me to get rid of spybot and ad aware also? 
I have no clue how to right code, much less debug it, so wouldn't have had 
use to install a debugger on here, as I wouldn't know what to do with one. I 
was going to buy the extract audio converter program, but I would like 
something that performs that function in batch so that I can get this folder 
full of shows converted overnight. Thanks.



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to