Hi Dean,

         I'm not sure about the cost now.  There was an offer earlier
where you could upgrade from any version for $99, but I think that is
over.  But, as for is it worth the upgrade?  I believe it is.  For
one thing, there is now a scrubbing feature and that alone makes it
worth while for me.  During the $99 offer, you also received the full
version of cd archetect.  Go for it.

Rusty
 > At 05:02 PM 11/11/2005, Dean Martineau spake thusly:-

>As the subject line asks, is the upgrade from Sound Forge 6 to 8 worth
>doing?  Does the answer change if one is or is not using the Snowman
>scripts?  What is the cost to upgrade?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Dean

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com