I'll try this. I've never fount the artist when I browse. When I find the 
folder and open it, I only seem to tab once to get to the list of track 
titles. Then I would right click on the title and context key and then would 
I downarrow or tab to get to 0 gap? I have Nero version 5.5 I think. Thank 
you.press the context key
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "russell Bourgoin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: need help with nero settings


> Hi Julie,
>
>         Once you are in the place where you pick a song to add, the
> place where you press control 1 to add that song, if you tab once,
> you are where the name of the compilation is, tab again to get to the
> artist, and finally, tab again to get to the list of songs that are
> actually in the compilation.  That's where, as you down arrow through
> the list, you press the application key, next to the right control
> key, or, alternatively, shift f10.  Hope this clarifies it for
> you.  If it doesn't, let me know.  Even if it does, let me know too.
>
> Rusty
> > At 10:39 AM 11/17/2005, julie dawson spake thusly:-
>>Hi Rusty, I'm having a confused/clueless moment. Could you tell me exactly
>>from where in the process you would access this menu? What I do is I am 
>>not
>>using the wizzard. I select no multi-session and tab past new to the
>>listview and downarrow to audio cd and hit enter. Then I type alt-v and f
>>which brings me to where I browse for the compilation folder of tracks 
>>I've
>>created. I then tab to where the individual songs are. Is this where I 
>>would
>>right click on each track (except for the first one) and select the 0 gap?
>>Thank you.
>>----- Original Message -----
>>From: "russell Bourgoin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
>>Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:51 AM
>>Subject: Re: need help with nero settings
>>
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> >         No, not before you do the control 1.  That adds the file to
>> > the compilation.  You'll need to tab over to the compilation that you
>> > are creating, just before burning.
>> >
>> > Rusty
>> > > At 07:52 AM 11/17/2005, julie dawson spake thusly:-
>> >> >From where in the Nero process do you right click in the compilation
>> >> >folder
>> >>for each track? I've never done this before. Would it be before you do 
>> >>the
>> >>control-a and control1? Thank you.
>> >>----- Original Message -----
>> >>From: "russell Bourgoin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> >>To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
>> >>Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:24 AM
>> >>Subject: Re: need help with nero settings
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> > Hi,
>> >> >
>> >> >         You need to right click on each title in the compilation,
>> >> > except the first one, and in that context menu select 0 gap.
>> >> >
>> >> > Rusty
>> >> > > At 08:39 PM 11/16/2005, Angel L Adorno spake thusly:-
>> >> >>hi listers what are the settings for nero when I am creating a disk 
>> >> >>and
>> >> >>I
>> >> >>do not want spaces or gaps in between the songs?
>> >> >>thanks so much.
>> >> >>
>> >> >>_______________________________________________
>> >> >>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> >> >>http://www.pc-audio.org
>> >> >>
>> >> >>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> >> >>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >> >>
>> >> >>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>> >> >>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>> >> >
>> >> >      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive 
>> >> > gladness
>> >> > in
>> >> > others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen
>> >> > Keller)
>> >> >
>> >> > Check out my web site at:
>> >> > http://www.thesoundzone.com
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > _______________________________________________
>> >> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> >> > http://www.pc-audio.org
>> >> >
>> >> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> >> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >> >
>> >> > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other 
>> >> > lists
>> >> > we
>> >> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > --
>> >> > No virus found in this incoming message.
>> >> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> >> > Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.3/173 - Release Date:
>> >> > 11/16/2005
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>_______________________________________________
>> >>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> >>http://www.pc-audio.org
>> >>
>> >>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> >>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >>
>> >>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>> >>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>> >
>> >      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness 
>> > in
>> > others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen
>> > Keller)
>> >
>> > Check out my web site at:
>> > http://www.thesoundzone.com
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> > http://www.pc-audio.org
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >
>> > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists 
>> > we
>> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > No virus found in this incoming message.
>> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> > Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.3/173 - Release Date: 
>> > 11/16/2005
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>>http://www.pc-audio.org
>>
>>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>
>      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
> others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen 
> Keller)
>
> Check out my web site at:
> http://www.thesoundzone.com
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.3/173 - Release Date: 11/16/2005
>
> 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to