Hi  folks,

Ok, this is really strange. I was using CDex 1.60 successfully until ... I 
restarted my Windows XP Home computer. Now, each time I try and start the 
program, I get the message telling me that it has found a problem, and needs 
to close.

I could post the entire error report here, but it seems to have an 
encyclopedia of information, with exception codes and other numbers. LOL!

And, the saga continues. I thought it might be some kind of oddity with this 
version of CDex, so I installed the last stable version, which was I think 
1.51. It seemed to be working fine until I checked my MP3 files, and found 
that they were completely silent.

In both versions of CDex. I was using something called the native NT SCSI 
Library, and this worked with v1.60 until it somehow broke.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the heck is going on here?

Thanks.

~Ann 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to