Hi. I've got this plugin, and after reading the documentation, I think I
know what I did wrong originally. When I first tried it, I tried copying
and pasting tracks but it didn't work.
I then realized that you have to actually add songs to your Winamp library,
which I hadn't done before, but can certainly do.  The first time, it
messed up my iPod to the point I had to reformat it. Not fun for me.
So i'll give it another try and let you guys know how it works.