From: Ian Wells
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:06 PM
Subject: ACCESSIBLE DIREX PLUG-INS

Okay, for some take a look here.
http://www.arboretum.com/

You'll find flangers, frequency shifters, pitch shifters, pass
filters, bass boosters, echo chambers, reverb units the works.  I
know they're accessible through my PC, I use them with Sound Forge
and Adobe Audition.  When i find accessible audio editing software
for my Mac Mini, I'll be purchasing the Mac versions and giving them
a work-out  to see what I can make of them.

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com