What is accessible to let you use DirectX with Winamp? I think I tried one,
and it doesn't really work. I found some board online that had a limit
plugin for Directx that is supposed to work with winamp with something
called Gmixon DirectX plugin Adapter Module. Gmixon absolutely doesn't work
with jaws at all. It won't even autolabel graphics. What else can work with
Jaws so I can try this guy's presets to see what they sound like? I may need
to change the presets so the preemphasis, if this plugin has it, is off. I
just don't know how people listen to that as I turned it on in Sound
Solution thinking it was a trebble boost, but it sounds bad. I don't know
why you would use preemphasis for webcasting or whatever, thought it did
something for FM.