From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Charles Addleman
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:36 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: audible.com

Hi list,

I had not been to the Audible.com website for a short time as I had some
books saved on my hard drive.  Today I went online to download a book and
was not even able to get to my library.  I have learned how to find a book
in my library, but, can anyone tell me how to download a book once you find
it.  For example, where do you select the format; and where do you go to
download.  Any help would really be appreciated Thanks.

  Chuck.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we