Too bad, you're missing out on much better voice quality and a 
much-improved contact list.

Bruce

-- 
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Ibby Karbhari wrote:

> Ian,
> I still use Skype 1.2.248 and in my humble opinion it is the best and I have
> no intension in upgrading to the newer versions.
>
> Feel free to call me on Skype and we can have a chat.
>
> Kindest Regards,
> Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)
> Second-hand Zone the one place for adaptive technology and a lot more which
> just has to be used again!
> Call Ibby Karbhari on 020 7243 0500 of visit:
> http://www.moving-mountains.com
> and then click on Second-hand Zone.
> You don't want to miss out on a bargain!
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Ian Wells
> Sent: 09 December 2005 18:53
> To: PC audio discussion list.
> Subject: DISAPPOINTMENT WITH SKYPE
>
>
> Okay, its good that Skype is more accessible than it was but I'm
> extremely disappointed that the later versions of this product have
> seen fit to drop the auto gain which the previous versions had, now
> I'll have to look for a sound card that features an auto gain
> facility I guess and I know allot of them do.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to