Hi all
Ok, there is yet another new version out, but do not let  the version
number confuse you!  This version is 5.12, where as the previous
version
was 5.112.  *shrugs* I don't knoow how those guys at Nullsoft figure
out
their numbering conventions, but in either case, 5.12 is just out now.

There are some significant changes and bug fixes in this version,
nothing
that should mess with screenreaders though!

Here's the What's new.
Winamp 5.12
* New: [in_wm] Windows Media Video support (with DRM)
* New: [in_mp4] Support for HE-AAC MP4/M4A files
* Improved: lots of minor plugin improvements
* Improved: Visualization data calculations
* Improved: Significantly less playlist memory usage
* Improved: more multi-user improvements (almost there!)
* Improved: [installer] setup options, saved settings, codec
downloading
* Improved: [gen_ff] optimized skinning engine
* Improved: [out_disk] new features
* Improved: [in_cdda] playback/ripping with sonic engine
* Fixed: freezing when cancelling cd burn
* Fixed: video scaling bug (with modern skin scaling < 100%)
* Fixed: minor installer bugs
* Fixed: freeze when loading classic skin with main window hidden
* Fixed: Visualizations for 24bit and 32bit songs
* Fixed: Advanced Title Formatting with Japanese, Chinese and Korean
metadata (thanks mrym)
* Fixed: [in_mp3] raw AAC VBR file seeking and bitrate reporting
* Fixed: [in_mp4] unicode metadata writing
* Fixed: [in_wm/in_dshow] mms:// streaming video playback
* Fixed: [in_cdda] audio cd bitrate display
* Fixed: [in_cdda] Sonic engine on 64bit windows (thanks STanger)
* Fixed: lots of small bugs ...
* Updated: Sonic CD Engine 2.2.50
* Updated: libmp4v2 1.4.1
* Updated: Coding Technology AAC+ Decoder 7.2.0

you can download it from

http://fileforum.betanews.com/sendfile/1066336873/1/winamp512_full.exe

Yep I know, originally I recommended that people get it from the Winamp

site, but several people e-mailed me off list and convinced me that not

everything on Beta news is all beta software, so it really is safe.
Just
install over the top of your current version, and if you encounter any
problems, back up your important bookmarks, and uninstall and then
re-install from scratch.
Thanks.