I am experiencing a strange audio related problem.  Over the last few days when
I access streams or audio files using winamp all the audio is low in volume.  I
can go into the windows volume control and bring the volume to the level
desired but when I go to another file the audio is turned down to a low level
again and I have to go into the windows volume control and re-adjust to the
proper settings.  I can do this with no problem but it has become extremely
annoying.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

Dave Marthouse