I created a trial account yesterday. It works quite well, however I
haven't found a way to cancel my account. The FAQ says, that one can do
that by clicking on account status or something similar. On the start page,
there are only links to new releases and such. I clicked on one of the
graphics at the bottom of the screen and got to the users manual. So
there could be another graphic, which would bring me to my account
settings, but I can't find it.

Thanks

   <*** Michael Lang ***>