Hi.  Well, I don't have Outlook so I can't use Skylook at least for now.
But I did try Power Gramo again and was successfully able to export a
recorded call to ogg and was able to save it ok. but when I went back and
listened to it, it was extremely loud and distorted. Is there something I
can do to change this? If I can get this fixed, it'll be the answer to all
my problems I've had recording skype calls.