Hi folks,
what is the consensus on the WMA format for music files?  I have
music encoded in 320 bits MP3 and 192 WMA formats and to be honest
the difference in quality is barely noticeable.  I suppose after
quality what matters most is the compatibility factor.  Have you guys
found there to be equal support for the two formats in hardware media
players such as juke-boxes and mp3 players?

Any other information, personal observation or opinion on the subject
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John