As I recall, it's 2.5, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz. If you go to www.wikipedia.com and punch in wwv in the search box, you'll get a good article about WWV, including the frequencies.
Bruce -- Bruce Toews E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com On Mon, 26 Dec 2005, Ray Slaton wrote: > Hi Folks, > I just got the sony 7600GR AM, FM, and shortwave radio for Christmas. > What I want to know is, what frequencies does WWV broadcast from. > The radio has a scan feature, as well as a keypad to punch in the frequencys. > I haven't been able to find WWV on the dial, so if someone could tell me > which frequency they are on, I would really appreciate it. > Thanks in advance. > > > Ray Slaton > Tallahassee, Florida > _______________________________________________ > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com > _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
