Were you aware that in winamp you can go to the play list and press
control+shift+delete and delete the currant list?
Also, I create my play llists in this same window
If I only want to hear particular folders I press shift+l and choose the
folder I want to listen to
I repeat this same step to add any other folders.  I press 'l' to choose a
single file.play
----- Original Message -----
From: "R Q J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: Making a play list


> Hi Dana,
> No, not right offthe top of my head.
> I was going on memorey, and then remembered I had the same problem, so I
> just wrote a batch file to delete the WinAmp .m3u file.
> It' created again, when you open the program the next time.
> There may be a setting in preferences, but I have had a chance to look
yet.
> R Q J
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 11:48 AM
> Subject: Re: Making a play list
>
>
> RQJ,
>
> That technique used to work for me. but it no longer does. Each time I
click
> on a file, play it, and check the playlist, it has only one entry, the
last
> played track. I suspect I have to change some setting relating to
> "enqueuing" the files. Do  you know what that would be? Thanks.
>
> Blessed Be,
>
> Dana
> that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
>
> D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Skype: dsleslie
> Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE
> Your Source for Discounted Ideas
> http://members.cox.net/dsleslie2/
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "R Q J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 11:31 AM
> Subject: Re: Making a play list
>
>
> > The simplest way I have found to make a playlist,
> > if you have WinAmp, justt go to the list of songs, and select the ones
you
> > want, and encue them in Winamp.
> > This puts all the necessary information in the playlist automatically.
> > Now you can go to the WinAmp folder, and select WinAmp.m3u, copy it
place
> > it
> > where you want, and then rename it, leaving the m3u extension.
> > Alternatively, you can just play songs in WinAmp, and it will make a
> > playlist, which you can do with the same as above.
> >
> > R Q J
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Gary Schindler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> > Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 10:58 AM
> > Subject: Re: Making a play list
> >
> >
> > the simplest way I found to make a playlist is to make a text file with
a
> > word editor and change the extension to  an m3u file. you simplly type
in
> > the text file where your MP3 files can be found on your computer, that
is
> > type the path to the folder and  file name. put the path to the mp3 one
> > per
> > line.
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> >
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to