First, you have of Nero that should work, but maybe you need to 
update it to the most current 5.5 build or do what Ahead says to do 
if you have a non-supported drive.  Why doesn't Nero work on your new 
machine?  By the way, the last version of Nero that would work for 
you would be 6.6.XX, but maybe you can fix up 5.5 to work.  Secondly, 
premiere cd creator can copy CDs.  I'm sorry, I don't remember how to 
do it but if you talk to their support they can tell you.  It's more 
involved than a copy CD option.  They should fix that but they haven't yet.
At 11:33 PM 12/27/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Nolan,  What version of Nero do you suggest that would be user friendly
>with Jaws.  I had Nero 5.5 but since I got a new computer with Window's XP I
>can't get that version to work any more.  Thanks.
>
>I'd like to find a version that has the CD copy feature on it if that is
>possible.
>
>
>Terri
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Nolan Crabb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[email protected]>
>Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 9:59 PM
>Subject: RE: Premere CD Creator
>
>
> > Yes, Bruce, I agree that it's over priced and way under ventured.  I went
> > so
> > far as to buy it, but I'm back to Nero with no complaints.  I thought
> > maybe
> > the so-called accessibility features would make it worth the bucks, but I
> > can get Nero to speak just as easily with the use of good user windows and
> > hyperactive windows.
> >
> > Nolan Crabb
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
> > Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:36 PM
> > To: PC audio discussion list.
> > Subject: RE: Premere CD Creator
> >
> > The program also doesn't appear to import cue sheets, and while it can
> > output an OGG Vorbis file, it can't use it for input. It allows for no
> > input from lossless-compression files like FLAC. I wanted to give the
> > program another chance so I installed the demo again, but still feel, in
> > fact more than ever, that the program is hugely overpriced and
> > underfeatured.
> >
> > Bruce
> >
> > --
> > Bruce Toews
> > E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
> > Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com
> >
> > On Tue, 27 Dec 2005, Nolan Crabb wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> You wrote to ask whether anyone on the list is using Premier CD Creator.
> > I
> >> use Premier CD Creator 2.   Once it opens, you have several buttons from
> >> which to choose, including create an audio CD.  After you've selected
> >> that
> >> button, you have some additional options:
> >>
> >> You do an F8 to add files; Control+F8 to delete them.  Control+D
> >> moves a file down in your list; Control+U moves it up.  F6 starts the
> > actual
> >> writing process.  If you open the file menu, these options are spelled
> >> out
> >> for you.
> >>
> >> There doesn't seem to be any way to copy a CD.  If this is the 15th reply
> >> you got to this question, my apologies to you and the list.  I normally
> > look
> >> at everything else that came in to see whether someone else already
> > handled
> >> this; I just got all excited about firing off a reply because, for once,
> >> this was something I actually knew something about!  And I thought
> > Christmas
> >> miracles ended with Christmas!  Ah, well, again sorry to all the list
> >> members if the above reply is superfluous clutter.
> >>
> >> Nolan Crabb
> >>
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> >> http://www.pc-audio.org
> >>
> >> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>
> >> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> >>
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> >
> >
> > --
> > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> > Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.7/214 - Release Date: 12/23/2005
> >
> >
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other 
>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to