I'd agree with this, if there weren't easier ways to creat a CD. What
could be easier than Easy CD-Da Extractor? You select the file you want to
burn in windows Explorer, just about any format under the sun,
right-click, choose burn to CD with Easy CD-Da Extractor, repeat for all
the tracks you want to burn, no matter where they are or what the format,
go into the Easy CD-DA Extractor window, hit F8, grab a Coke, and grab the
CD when it's done. If the CD creation process were simpler with the
Premier product, I'd agree with the below at least to a degree.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]