you asked "Were you able to copy a cd or did you write tracks to cd by
choosing files?"  I made the CD from files.  As far as I know you can't
copy a CD and you can't even run the disk check and I am not sure about
the writing the image part to the hard drive.  Also, when you try to save
an image it says something about DVDs which makes no sense since you
aren't supposed to be writing DVDs.  I might buy the program, but there
are things that should be changed I think.  Bruce's explanation on this
list was better than the help, not to mention the fact that I don't have
word on the system and can't read the manual.  I think I wasted eight
cheap blanks before I actually wrote a disk successfully by unchecking
the disk testing part.  Kurt 

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to