Below are my findings. I can only speak for my experiences. I just downloaded the latest release of Skype. This is not a beta, but a full release. The contact list works very impressively with JAWS. When you launch the program, you are immediately placed into the contact window. Hitting the tab key puts you into the edit box for entering a phone number, then tab again places you back n the contact list. The contact list will give you the status of the person highlighted: online, offline, offline with call forwarding, etc. You can hit enter to immediately call that person, or you can use your application key for contact-related options.
Unfortunately, this version of Skype does not offer the same (or, by my findings, any) contact list functionality with Window-Eyes. I should also add that I do not have any JAWS scripts installed. Bruce -- Bruce Toews E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
