Hello Tim,

After reading the manual downloaded from the Olympus website, I realized
that it can record to WMA. Although this is only done when the recording
quality is set to HQ, I guess it will serve my purpose for the time being. A
15 minute recording takes up 3.5 mb which is quite reasonable for the sound
quality it offers.

For anyone interested, WavePad can open DSS files and let's you save them to
wave or mp3 or a number of other formats. I believe the site to download it
is www.wavepad.com. The basic version is free but add supported. I suppose
there is a pro version without the adds.

Regards,
Kiran Kaja

Code Factory S.L.

Tel: +91-9866967772