Hi,

         Try pressing alt 1 from the top row of the keyboard.  That's
what I do to send a selected file to the nero burn list!

Rusty
 > At 06:42 AM 1/22/2006, Alan Pollard spake thusly:-
>Hi Robert, sorry   that I   have to  bother you again but unfortunatly
>another   problem has arisen.  I have selected the  , continue  multi
>session button   and hit enter,and as  you stated  brings up a window,jaws
>reports,  quote,select track to continue with multi session writing,
>quote.now my next move was to    go into windows explorer ,   then to the
>folder  holding the Mp3 tracks, then copy  and paste them into this window
>  but it wont  work this way,so how do I load this window with the    new
>tracks?. I presumed I could copy and paste the tracks into this window the
>same way as I  did when I started the first session  in the ,quote new
>window  where I  could rename the label  and check the  file size  etc.
>What  am I doing wrong ! smile.  looks like senility  is not far away!.
>thanks again.Alan.at  01:36 PM 1/20/06 -0000, you wrote:
> >
> >Hi Alan,
> >
> >When you start Nero Burning Rom, the multisession choice you last used will
> >be the one selected. It is not possible to choose all of them, as they are
> >not checked but are radio buttons and can be selected with the up and down
> >arrow keys. When you select one, the previous one is deselected.
> To continue
> >with a multisession disc, just arrow to that choice and then press Enter.
> >You will then move on to the window where you choose the files you wish to
> >add to the disc.
> >
> >Good luck.
> >
> >Robert.

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com