Hi all,

Before running out and installing the latest version of rock box for
the river 340 or 320, please remember it is still in beta!

I installed it a week or 2 ago and I was listening to a book when
suddenly my I river just went quiet I thought the battery had just
died, but the whole thing has crashed and I had to format the drive
now when I try to put the rock box on it does not start up it just
sits their I will post to the rock box and find out what is going on.

But having sed all this I still think the folks at rock box do a
fantastic job this is in no way meant as a criticism just an
observation all the best.

--
Kevin Cussick   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Skype: mm0tmg   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Important notice:
My email account will not let me recieve exe files even if they are
inside a zip file.  Please rename all '.EXE' files to '.KEV'.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: 26 January 2006 8:18
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Disapointed about H340


hi. that is the wonderful, and awful thing about Rockbox.  By the time
the
Rockbox dudes are able to port the software to a model of player, it's
discontinued and you can't even buy them accept on Ebay. I do like my
archos player, but I really would like to be able to just go out, buy
a
current model of player, install rockbox on it and do stuff with it.

At 09:14 AM 1/24/2006, you wrote:
>I was disappointed to find out the Iriver h340 and H320 have been
>discontinued.  Especially after finding out that Rockbox is starting
to work
>with them.
>
>I went to Iriver and found out they are sold out.  All the dealers in
Canada
>are sold out too.  There is Ebay but I don't want to buy used, long
>distance.
>
>I wonder how accessible the H10 series of players is.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists
we
>offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists
we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to