From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: Reading V U Meters In Total Recorder

Gentlemen:

Don't know anything about the meters but wonder if you guys can help
with
the reason I rejected Total Recorder?

I am a subscriber to Freedombox and they for one acknowledge a conflict
with
Total Recorder and I experienced other conflicts yet mention was made of
you
using Sounge Forge without a hitch.

As I understand it, Total recorder takes over the sound card and doesn't
play nicely with other sound programs.  Did you find a way to prevent
this?

My latest challenge is figuring out how I can use Windows Media PLayer
10
but finding it difficult to burn although I don't have a problem with
(ripping). Wonder if either of you have attempted this program?

Will appreciate any comments you care to make.