I still use an old version of winamp, 2.95. I heard they really locked it 
down in new versions compared to the days before aol acquired it. I don't 
like media player that much, but have to use it on asf streams at times. 
When I must obtain wma files or asf files, I convert them with goldwave to 
wave so I can use winamp instead.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Peter Scanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:57 AM
Subject: Winamp security problem


> >
> >     "Winamp used to be the world's most popular MP3 player and is still
> quite
> >popular, but as Windows Media Player has gotten better, some users have
> >migrated over," said Thomas Kristensen, Secunia's chief technology 
> >officer,
> As a blind user I found Windows Media Player awkward so a long time ago I
> decided to use Winamp. Do others find it so still?
> Are blind users migrating to WMP as the article suggests.
>
> P>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to