hi. I've noticed the *exact* same thing, and I
know of 2 or 3 other people who have noticed it too.
It's as if there is absolutely no high end on the
signal, like an AM radio station might sound, or
something like a 24k or 32k mp3 stream may
sound.  I'm not in any way complaining about this
as I explained to Jonathan privately, but I
wanted to confirm what Dana is saying here.
It's like there's a whole lot of  bass, but very little to no high frequencies.
Let's hope we can track it down very soon!