From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dana S. Leslie
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:18 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: An Announcement about a new Internet radio project

Jonathan,

Just so long as you recognize that the problem is real, and that it's not
just at OUR end.

I'll look forward to listening more, once the issue is resolved.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE