I had no such problems when I upgraded. It should be fairly smooth and 
seamless.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE
Your Source for Discounted Ideas
http://members.cox.net/dsleslie2/
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brian Olesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:08 PM
Subject: Switch from Ipodder to Juice?


> Hi,
> Can I upgrade to Juice without any problems and without losing any of my 
> stored broadcastings I've downloaded through Ipodder?
>
> Best regards
> Brian
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to