Replay-Av 7.04, the latest version is as easy to use as previous versions
but can be made more complicated if one so chooses.  The latest version
allows greater choices in how the MP3 is recorded.  One can record streams
directly without going through the soundcard at all although I am not sure
that this will work as well with a dial up as it will for someone who is
online.  Though some menu items have moved about, it is essentially the same
interface.  Replay radio 7.04 works the same as AV minus the ability to
record streams that are not passed through the sound card and it will not
record video as AV will.  I've not recorded video so can't say how well that
might work.
rd