Hi,

 From what you say, you did not rip the file.  You just copied the
index file pointing to the audio files on the cd to your folder.  To
play the songs in winamp, Just highlight the files and press the
applications key, thus bringing up a context menu.  Play in winamp
should appear in this menu.  Just press enter on that option and your
music should be played.  Hope this helps.

Rusty> At 09:13 PM 2/20/2006, josh n rivera spake thusly:-
>Hello friends,
>Wonder if anyone has a thought on this? I coppied a few pieces from a CD
>to a folder on my c drive. Then I tried to play them. However, although
>winamp did open, nothing plays. Here's how I did it. First I highlighted
>the items I wanted to pick out from the cd. Next I coppied them to the
>clipboard. Then I coppied them to this folder I mentioned before. So they
>do appear in the folder, but will not play in win anp. Any ideas?

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com