Hi listers. I'm looking for drivers for the above mentioned card. I
went to creative's web site and they don't seem to have any software
for this card any longer. does anyone know where I can get them, or
if anyone has this card and the latest drivers for it, they could be
sent via e-mail attachment. My runbox mail account holds up to 10
gigs. the address is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Btw, I'm running windows xp pro, and using jaws 7.0.

Thanks.

Shane

Check out B S C Games' new exciting game, Pipe 2, Blast Chamber. Read
all about it, download a free demo or just plain order it at
http://www.bscgames.com/pipe2.asp