Hello there guys and gals,

Scott Berry here.  I have set up a new Audacity list for the blind.  It
is not working perfectly but messages and subscriptions are going
through fine.  So some fine tuning is in order.  You may however subscribe at:

Scott Berry

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info