Is there any software out there that would allow you to speed up the
recording without the high pitch?

Reed

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 24, 2006 1:24 PM
To: Pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: why goldwave?

The reason I wanted Goldwave is because I ordered something from Audible in
format 1, not the format 4 that the bookport supports.  Apparently this is
only available in format 1.  I absolutely hate regular speed reading and was
not going to waste six hours because I couldn't speed up the file.
Therefore with goldwave I was able to speed it up and am even now, as of
five minutes ago, reading it at double speed.  Also, it will play back a
recording at double speed, although I am not sure you can record it onto a
CD that way.  I am used to the higher pitch with regular pauses of double
speed, so that doesn't bother me.  I have been reading that way for 40 years
and prefer it.  That's why I was looking for tutorials etc.  I would pay for
it as shareware to have in case of times like these.  However, I would like
to hear a tutorial to get to use it better.  Kurt

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we