Hi Dana
Well, it's not entirely Australian programming,
there are lots of shows from us Americans like
Main Menu, blind Justice, Faith Matters, The
Marlaina Show, Book Talk, Blind Like Me, and The
Blind Handyman show.  Actually, from what I can
tell, there are only 2 shows with an Australian
focus, those being Horizons from Blind Citizens
Australia, and Access All Areas.
and those 2 shows only take up a half an hour of time combined.
Hey, we're always looking for new folks, so if
you can bring something to the schedule, or if
you think that there's a blindness related
program from America not being heard and you
think it should, get ahold of one of the staff
and I'm sure they'll give it a listen.  After
all, there is only so much blindness related
programming floating around out there and it's hard to fill things up 24/7.