Hi,

         I'd just open the mp3 in sound forge.  Play it to the point
where you want to start your clip, hit the enter key to pause, then
the letter i and then enter again until you get to the end of the
clip.  Press enter to pause again, press the letter o and now your
segment is the area between the i and the o.  Press control c to copy
that portion to the clip board.  Then press control n and enter to
open a new file.  Press control v to paste uyour segment into the new
file and then save a and name it.  That's it!

Rusty
 > At 11:33 PM 2/23/2006, Juan Hernandez spake thusly:-
>Hi guys,
>
>I wanted to know what programis the easiest for cutting (cropping) pieces of
>mp3s out of the entire mp3, I just need clips, I have adobe audition sound
>fordge, and goldwave, I have wineyes, and jaws 7 pro.

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com