Thanks, Ray, I will check it out; don't know why I couldn't find it before-- too many links on the Explosion site, I guess!
-Mac- ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Slaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 6:08 PM Subject: LINK TO REPLAY REVIEW WWW.MOSENEXPLOSION.COM ONCE ON THAT PAGE YOU'LL SEE 03:33 pm - Review and Demonstration of replay AV ARROW DOWN A COUPLE OF TIMES, YOU WILL SEE THE DIRECT LINK TO THE A V SITE, THE VERY NEXT LINK YOU'LL HEAR player/poweredby HIT ENTER ON THAT. HOPE THAT HELPS. Ray Slaton Tallahassee, Florida _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
